Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving day Shopping!! : D

Instead of spending time with family, I went shopping!! YAY! SALLES!!!!!!!
Anyways, my family rarely does anything for thanks giving, so meh, might as well spend it well.

First up is what I got in the mail.

Some john frieda hair samples. Excited to try!!! hopefully hair doesn't die ;)

some P&G samples.

The whole shebang.

Don't think I'll ever use it

Most likely will never use this(pantene is...bleh)



In cocoa butter kiss

Hawaiian aloha




Now on to the shopping!!! : DDDD


yup, that's all the bags I have.


Got it at winners. I LOVE this scent~~ so lovely. Must use up my first bottle now....> >;;;;


I also went to H&M

My best buy!! <3 it fits so nicely

It channels a faux necklace~~ so if i'm too lazy to wear one, I have a fake one

Some perfume bottles. so cute, I kind of wish it was a bottle of vera wang princess...xD

SHOES!! <3

Since i could use SPC at costa blanca, my friend and I split the bill.

This is what I bought.

the back of the shirt. A cute bow ^^


Some silly bands for my brother. I don't know why I bought it...I feel...rancid...


I went to ones, and bought this. a cellphone pouch, and some nail stickers~~ <3



That is all! enjoy....
I'll leave you off with a final picture.
Me~
I hope every one had a great thanks giving. Now, on to homework(that I had neglected to do...)

No comments:

Post a Comment