Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holt COW! black out!

Just yesterday, my house had a black out. Now, it's all fine and dandy, but it was in the middle of the night. Around 7pm when this occurred, and I fell asleep(around 11 pm) so I'm not sure when the power came back. The strange thing is, it was only my street without power. I look at my backyard neighbours, and they have power. When I look at the end of my street, there's power. When I look at my street, no power at all. My siblings and I huddled together sitting around a candle(let my tell you, my brother is very scared of flames - -).

A funny thing happened, I was out on the balcony with my siblings staring at the stars. We even had a blanket out. Then, a car rolled up from the neighbours house. My siblings hid...we were laying on the ground trying to hid ourselves. I don't understand why I did that, but we were waiting for them to go in, but they just sat there...
So, we crawled in vai ninja rolls.
Over all, and fun and eventful night. OH, the weird thing is, I still had internet connection. So, theoretically, I could have had fun on my laptop. However, I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment