Monday, September 27, 2010

MIA

I have been MIA haven't I? Well, even if I haven't it feels like it to me :\
Right now, my laptop is busted. It works, but the charger part doesn't work. I bought a new charger, and pooie, still no. So, I think it's the area in the laptop that may be disconnected. This means I have to open up my baby. I really don't want to, but if it revives my baby, then it's worth it. I don't know why, but I really don't want a new laptop. However, I may just have to get a new one. Which ones are good? I'm thinking another Hp, but I don't know. I kind of want to get a sony Vaios...but my friend has one and yeah...not that great for the price. Also, the new sony ones are kind of...ugly. I want a nice pretty one that will last me. sigh...

anyways, enough of that, I recently went to a uni fair, and wow....it's so hard to decide. I'm still thinking of waterloo, mcgill and UofT...
I heard I would 'get assraped' if I go to UofT for science, and I love waterloo's math programs, and their science programs are also good. The only thing is, it's far and I'm kind of scared. Also, I want to be able to go out and have fun too. although, I do live in the suburbs. It was a fun time to go downtown, I just wished i could have chilled there longer.

Also, stress from school is catching up to me, and I'm not sure what to do anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment