Monday, January 3, 2011

New K-pop updates

I'm in LOVE with K-pop, and it has been a long and rocky road for us fans.
I'm still unsure about DBSK. The two of them still came out as DBSK, not as some branch off, but as DBSK. Which, I as a fan would love to see them all together to use DBSK. With just 2, it just isn't DBSK. However, this doesn't mean I will become am anti. I think I've just become neutral. I love love love DBSK, but with this drama, and DBSK being just 2 it's so hard. You may claim that I man not be a true DBSK fan, but I am fan of 5 DBSK. Like how 5-3=0. I still haven't grasped it yet. It's still shocking. I just...wished they never broke up. :( okay okay okay enought rambling~~ Here's DBSK new song, KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!

I will always keep the faith of 5!



Please enjoy what the 2 have presented for DBSK.


Another obsession(and has grown) of mines is MBLAQ. I've known Joon wayy before MBLAQ, so it's like...fate, so I feel a connection *winkwinknudgenudge* I also love what MBLAQ is. They captured me when they first debuted, and joon kept me in. :)
Their MV cam out, and the song is called Cry. I with they did something more like Bang Bang or Running and Running (more dark) but this is really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment