Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shopping~~

Here's just a few pictures of my day.

I got this jacket for 16+tax. Quite good. Too cold to wear it now, but great in spring and fall.


This is what I was wearing underneath the jacket. Similar pricing to jacket, I bought it at full price. I normally never buy things at full price, but it was so pretty! Check out the back!

That's right! there's a bow! LOL I got pulled in by the bow. It also fit me quite nicely...:3 also my mom bought it for me. I blurred out my face because it is not a face of a lady. It is too horrifying to see. xD


Lastly, here's a photo

of my earring. Don't ask. I thought it looked cool that way. 8D I'm so bad ass. It's just one earring in one piercing. I gotta get my cartilage pierced, and I want to get an industrial. except, it's so expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment