Monday, March 14, 2011

EOTD

It's currently March break(or Spring break for some of you), and I have no where to go. D:
I got bored, so I played with some makeup. I should, however, be studying, reading a book, and completing my project. = =

This is the eyes that I have done.

Used:
-Taiwanese false eyelashes
-Bottom laches
-Liquid Eyeliner
-Mascara(I think maybelline lash stiletto, but the type doesn't effect the look)
-Brown eyeshadow
-Champagne eyeshadow
-UDPP(urban decay primer potion)
-Eyelash curner
-Brow powder
-Ardell lash glue

These are the lips. I love this look.


So, if you don't understand the diagram, a pink colour all over the lip, and a red colour on the inner portion of the lip, then a lilac lipgloss all over.

I'm worry that the details for the eyes are so much more lacking than the lips....

No comments:

Post a Comment