Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plackers Flash






So I got this interesting thing got Plackers Flash from shoppers drug mart. They are currently on sale for 1.49? I think it was 1.68 after tax, it's on sale till March 18, but regular price is 1.99 so the price is still reasonable. This is similar to the Colgate wisp, which I have failed to find in any stores. So if any Canadians know where to find some, please tell me.
It's not perfect, the bristles are too short to really brush, but it 'serves' it's purpose. In addition, I really like the tongue scraper, which is the only point that I like better than Colgate wisp.
Other than that, I think it's below wisp, I would much rather pay a little bit more for the wisp. However, I never used the wisp so I can't generate an appropriate opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment