Sunday, August 28, 2011

The countdown begins!

It will be a week before I have to move!!! I'm starting to get nervous, while at the same time, I feel...the same. However, I feel like my summer has been cut short. A few of my friends have already started to move in, and I haven't hung out with them during the summer!
In one week, I will be one of them who will be moving on, and living on my own. I've started to collect supplies, but I still feel like I'm missing so many!
I haven't bought books yet, but people recommend that I wait because I might not need it.
I knew school was expensive, but I never really..I don't know, believe it? It just become more real when it happens.

I'm mostly worried about social life though. I'm...how should I say, and introvert? I may appear as an extrovert, but it's hard for me to make friends. However, I've become to be able to talk much easier. However, I've got to learn how to be more safe. = =
아이씨, 바보.....

No comments:

Post a Comment