Monday, August 22, 2011

New phone, new life~

University is going to start very very very soon! Less than two weeks!
I'm very excited, but I'm starting to become more scared. I don't know what to expect. However, I'm glad to be experiencing something new.
I only have a few things ready though. For example, I still need to buy a calculator, a printer, and various other things. The printer and calculator is more important.
I also have to go to the bank to get my banking information to pick up osap.
There's so much to do, and there's so little time. I even started to pack my clothes. My small suitecase and my tna bag doesn't hold all of my clothes! It's so sad!

I also got a new phone since where I am going is considered long distance. That is correct, the next city is considered long distance = = stupid.
But, I got a blackberry...without data plan. To have data, my plan would have been 5 dollars more, an the blackberry would be free. However, the cost will most likely change since it said valid for a year/12 months.
However, I don't know if I'm happy with my blackberry. My previous phone was the LG ice cream, which I loved. It could display GIF files, it was very cute and asian and pink!
However, now I feel like every other american girl with a blackberry and TNA sweater...
OMG...
WHAT HAVE I BECOME?!
haha. Hopefully I remain the same person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment