Sunday, November 6, 2011

Gmarket Haul #5

So, Yes, I got addicted to gmarketing. :(
I bought more stuff from gmarket. However, it's clothing this time! :) I've been wearing them so often because I love it! It's so pretty! One surprising purchase was the lace dresses. I just bought them on the whim, and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. You don't understand! It's soo pretty, and I was contemplating NOT getting them. I'm so glad I got them. :D

About $10? $15? WORTH IT! I was expecting bad shoes, but they are really nice!

Fake Uggs. Really nice quality, also cost about 10 or 15. They are also really warm. At least, for now since it's not winter yet. We'll see how long it'll last :)

I love the hooded poncho thingy. Infinity scarf ftw!

I love it to bits! It's SO PRETTY!

The massive amount of clothing I bought. Guilty-feeling-ensues

Love the back! Colour is kinda ugly though.




Love wearing it like this!

I'm in love with this one, but it got ruined in the wash. :( Super sad now.

SO THAT WAS MY WHOLE HAUL. OMG GUILTY FEELINGS! haha
but it was soo worth it!
The quality of some of the clothing weren't very good, but they were like $10..haha...

1 comment: