Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm been neglecting this blog...

I'm sorry blog, I really do love you. I haven't had any time to post on my blog because I seriously don't have time.
University has kept me busy. I mean, I can blog about what I did that day, but that would consist of my going to class, and that's it. Or illegal things...LOL I mean..legal things...hahahaha
But, since I live on campus, I rarely go off campus, so I don't have much to post about. Especially since I don't go off campus, I don't have the opportunity to  pass by stores and just brows and buy new things.
However, despite that...I still seam to use my money..WTH.
LOL I spent so much on books, and it's a good investment, but a waste at the same time.
I bought all of my books new, but all of them contains online assignments for extra marks. Which, I think is worth it, since buying an access code cost about $50, and buying a used book can cost $50, and that already, would cost $100, so might as well buy a new one? And it'll contain the solution manual.

Well, a little bit about university life. I LOVE IT.
It really is the best experience so far. I've met so many new people, and I love my time here.
Don't be afraid to approach people, because everyone is willing to make friends, and they aren't willing to be your friend, there are a million other students on campus that will LOVE to get to know you.
I can into university just...nonchalant. I wasn't nervous at all, just excited.
The days/weeks before university, I couldn't wait to go, and escape from home, almost like running away from home. I felt trapped at home, and I just...I dunno...felt...happy?
I don't know how to explain it, but I love life here. I obviously miss my friends and family, but that doens't mean they'll never see me. Yes, I haven't gone home often, in fact, I've only gone home once since I came here. However, this is a growing experience, and that's what i'm here for. To learn and to grow.

However, there's a downfall. School itself. It is really tough, and you do have to keep to a schedule, and don't procrastinate! I MEAN IT! If you do, your marks will plummet. and I'm not even joking.

I know you won't listen, so this may all be a waste. It's also part of the experience right? Learning how you learn, and what you should do.
But, just remember this: "I only need to pass" and this phrase will get you through university. HAHA I'm serious. LOL..no joke.

Anyways, living on res, and not being able to go to malls/stores often, I've become an online shopaholic. I'm pretty sure I have a package every other week, or at least one package within 2 weeks. HAHA so bad, but so addicting at the same time.

Leave you with a picture of ME! Taken just now. I'm very tired! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment