Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crazy day at the mall...

-Edit- So...I saved this as a draft cuse...I hadn't finished typing this(I forgot why...:\) and...I've completely forgot about it...LOL so yeah, this was the day of mother's day(or was it before?)

So on saturday I went shopping for a mother's day gift. I'm apparently very picky about getting a gift for my mother. Everything I see, I don't think is fit for her. :\ In the end, i got her candles...LOL I got her a citrus(smells like peach to me thought) smelling one, and apricot tea. I was going to get Frosted cupcake, which is a very lovely sweet scent, but I dropped it. It was only dented at the bottom, but I didn't want it if it was broken...perhaps I could have gotten a discount?

Anyway, on to the mall. I usually try to bus to the mall instead of relying on my parents. So, I was supposed to meet up with a friend at the bus stop. However, she is the type to laze around, and become late. Yes, that's right, we missed the bus, right when she arrived. She had her father drive her to the bus stop, so he said "QUICK GET IN!! I"LL CATCH THE BUS!". Did we catch the bus? Yes we did, however...it was very hectic. My friend, apparently dropped her 20 when she rushed out of the car. So, when I got on the bus and inserted my ticket, I realized my friend wasn't behind me. Where was she? Rushing in front of cars, risking her life, for a 20...
When I saw her run across the windshield, all I could say to the bus driver is "...can you wait for her...?"
Indeed he did, but not without a lecture. To all the passengers on the bus, we must have looked crazy. ^^;; But, we are not, or at least...not normally...
haha then, soon a group on korean guys got on...and they were so friggin loud! >:\ I really wanted to turn around and be like "yo wtf are you doing that's so interesting?!"

Through out the whole day, she was acting...crazy. When I mean crazy, I mean annoying. LOL She kept talking in japanese and korean, with which I just respond with stupid =o=
I think it's the fact that she nearly lost her life, and her life force have not returned to her
yet...xD



ALGEBRA!! the was near the busstop! <3

When I saw this...I couldn't help but giggle >w<;;;

Look! we drew Arthur and DW!! :3 childish...but...we were bored and we were crazy~~ It was on the bus btw.
sorry, not pictures of myself, as it was a day dedicated to getting something for my mother(despite spending more on myself...>>;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment