Monday, May 3, 2010

Gmarket Order! (editx4 may 26, 2010)

: DDD I recently made a order on gmarket on wed(April 28th) and it was shipped to Canada TODAY! at 6 something am~~ : D YEYEYEYE
so, based on my calculations it may arrive either tomorrow(doubt it) or wed. Latest, will hopefully be friday. I do hope my calculations are correct, so I get it on wed. :)

And what is my total...? well....
it WAS 271,000 won, but I got 66,000 won back ; DDD
score!(kind of...?)
Anyways, what did I buy? hahaha best question. I ordered some stuff for a friend, so yeahh...
If I hadn't, my total would have been ~150,000 won

So, on to what I got:
From etude house:

this one came with a brush, which is the reason why I got it(lol...I heard it was good..?)



In #2, which is in a pink container instead of white(although, white is appealing too, I like pink better ^^ )

In #2 mini pink, which is a matter pink compared to #1 mini rose.

In #2(whoa, I like #2 don't I?! O-o;) which is an orange colour, was gonna get #1, but I'm already getting a light pink blush, so I held off on it. However, I am tempted to but all the colours. ;) however, 14,000 won is quite expensive. :(


in PK003 and bl501

Heard amazing reviews on this, comparable to Mac, but of course I never tried the mac one. :(

In #1, hoping it isn't too shimmery, but I don't have any blush so meh.

In #12, which I think is peach milk.

Other:

Mix style head phones. these are mostly for looks, these cost about $7 USD, so I'm sure they aren't real.


This amazing pen can write on glass, cellphones, spoons, dolls, AND BE WIPED OFF. oh, and paper too. xDD plus, I love coloured pens, my notes are all in colour :)

+ some face mask, about $6 for 30!!!! great deal, hope its good for my skin :s

So that's my order only.
My friend ordered, 8 rings(would have been 9 or 10, but 1) one of her items were out of stock and 2) they limited her to 8 items TT-TT.
7 earrings. 4 of them are chain ones, and 3 are the ones that were rings.
So, those sellers also allow you to pick another item for FREE. So you can choose stuff like plastic ring, clips, bra strap(lol wtf), head bands etc. jsut cheap random stuff. We bought from 2 sellers, and one of them allowed us to pick earrings....o-o; I hope they are good!
she also bought eyeliner, nailpolish and brush.

can't wait for this order!:)

Edit 1:(May 16, 2010)
Okay...so it hasn't come yet....Still in customs since May 4th....:\
I contacted Canadapost, and basically told me I can't do shit becuase I'm not the sender, and customs doesn't have a tracking system(wtf man, I paid EMS to be able to track my order!). So, I contacted Gmarket, and they reassured me that it may take 2 weeks-30 days and others have been experiencing the same problem. This set me at ease, so I'm gonna see if it comes by this week...sigh I want my makeup. :(
I also want to buy more stuff, whaa~` someone stop me!


Edit 2: (May 23, 2010)
FML!Apparently, on May 21st, it was sent back! FMLFMLFMLFML WTH DO I DO?!?!?!?!
i sent an inquiry to gmarket and canadapost, so hopefully someone can help me! i don't want to repay shipping!! >(

Edit 3: (May 24, 2010)
....
2010/05/2410:07
International shipment has arrived in the destination country
.......
.....I'm hoping that means its still in canada....that the "destination country" is canada...


Edit 4: (May 26, 2010) (27 days since I ordered)(21 days since stuck in customs)
Okay, so Canadapost answered my e-mail. Reasonable time, since they don't work weekends and holidays(yesterday was victoria day, and most people don't work). Basically, they told me that they can't do anything(which I know) and that the package will say why it was returned. Great golly gee, I never knew that!(in case you didn't know, I'm being sarcastic) Of course I know you can't stop the package, but some reason why it was sent back would help!! Was it the fault of gmarket(as in the customs form was filled in wrong), Canada post fault(I did write dr instead of Drive, but, I thought they would understand that. Also, I write my address with dr all the time, and my packages arrive okay) or is it my fault?! Did I order anything bad?! >: ( I mean, look at the above! Most people bought similar stuff(and those stuff are also sold here) and pass through safely. Maybe it's cuse I complained to them about the long customs time, and now it's revenge? TT_TT anyways, now I'm a sitting duck, just waiting...
OH and gmarket never replied to my email. :\ been 2 days since I mailed them, so that's enough time. Especially since Canadapost was able to reply to me while Gmarket didn't (and we had victora weekend! GASP). i'm not very pleased at all....
But I'm still gonna order from them. LOL sad life...



OH and it's in korea...not in Canada, so it's in Gmarket's hands now...Sigh...
I just need to call them now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment