Saturday, July 17, 2010

Night it up! on saturday

A week ago, I went to night it up!
It was fun, but since it was my first time, I wasn't sure where to go. :(


My outfit of the day, or OOTD(well, not today)

FOTD (Face of the day)

EOTD(Eye of the day) It's a little smudged because it was taken after I got back.

In natural light.


Outside in my friend's backyard.

i think it looks pretty sitting here : )

Lol just some random shot we took

Power rangers FIGHT! xD

HMMM thinking very hard....


Drinking aloe drink. It was okay, cost 1.50. such a rip off.

My friend

Eating Green tea ice cream. Which was torture btw. Not because it tasted bad, but because I couldn't get to sleep that night. D :

My friend

In the car

I think that's enough photos....
lol most of them is of me, and not of the actual place.

No comments:

Post a Comment