Friday, July 9, 2010

Once upon a night market~~

: ( I was supposed to go to the Toronto night market tonight, now dubbed "Night it up!"...which I think doesn't sound very...appealing nor asian.
Anyways, so, I was supposed to go today with a friend, but bailed because her mom won't let her.
I even got ready, makeup, clothes, packed my bag etc etc D :
now, I have no where to go all dolled up TT_TT;;
Oh well, I'll go tomorrow then. : D

So, here's some camwhore pics ;)


My outfit for the day~~ Went to waste TT__TT
Wearing:
-Purple hello kitty H&M shirt
-Pink overalls




My hair and makeup <3
Wearing:
- Etude house Magic BB balm
- Kiss me Heroine Eyeliner pen
- Maybelline lash stiletto
- false eyelashes
- etude house peach beam blush in #1
- taiwanese shimmer stick Now I bid you farewell until my next post ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment