Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gmarket Haul #1

This is an overdue post that I was meaning to post, but didn't.
So, overall, it was a great experience. Despite the initial difficulties, like the shipping.
The shipping took 4 days, including weekends. Which, is very quick and well worth the money.
This haul was split between me and my friend, so this is just my stuff.


This is the box. It's taken with my cellphone cam cuse i didn't have a camera then.


yay!


Here's everything! <3


The Etude House Baby skin veiling pact, in #2. A fairly cute and okay powder. Obviously not heavy coverage, and mostly just a finishing powder.

Etude house BB Magic Balm. It is a medium-heavy coverage. It is quite light, so unless you are on the pale side, it won't match. I was lucky that i'm as pale as those koreans. xD the brush is also lovely.


Etude house Dear darling ultra shine lips in Strawberry milk. It is a very creamy, glossy lipstick, that seems to be like a gloss. It is not drying and a great colour on the lips.

Some freebies.

Etude house Hello kitty hand cream in #2, citrus. It has a weird clean lemon scent. Only reason I wanted this one was because it was pink. I think I'll get #1 walnut instead. Also, this is a very watery cream. be warned, my sister always squeezes too much.

Etude house hello kitty lipgloss keychain in #2 mini pink.
I really like this gloss, and it looks good alone too. It is a matteish colour, meaning no sparkles.

Etude house Luci darling Gradiant cheek blush. i forgot which colour but is is lovely. Pigmented enough so that it shows up, but not so much that you have to use a light hand. And it's buildable.


Etude house peach beam blush in #1. It is quite light and shimmery, but gives that healthy dewy look without making you look oily. Since one side is so light, it can be used as a highlighter. double win! I LOVE LOVE this blush.

comparing the sizes of the 2 blushes.

The nail polishes. They are really good! they stay on for so long without chipping. the only problem is it drys slowly, however it may just be the ones I have. mines are the creamy colours, and that may be a reason.

etude house Peach skin pact. A lovely smelling skin pact, like peaches. It is a little big and plastic, so it feels a little childish. However, i love it!

comparing the sizes of the 2 pacts.

Etude house stippling brush. It is okay, i've only used it for powder, haven't tried liquid foundation yet.

Face masks. Collagen, aloe and cucumber. It's a light weight face mask, so nothing much to it.

Pudding pens. i really like these pens, but they are just too small!

imitation mixstyle star headphones. I wanted a white star because it looked prettier, but I'm not complaining.


so, that is my haul~~~ I enjoyed shopping at gmarket, and can't wait for my next purchase!
And, i will post a review for the makeup products when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment