Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pmall!

So, the other day I went to pmall(Pacific mall) because I had a friend who never went before. We decided to show her what pmall's like, although she didn't think it was amazing. We went on tuesday, which also explains why it isn't as interesting. No cute guys go during weekdays :( ahaha
here's some pics that we took outside


Just sitting in the grass, with my haul next to me.

Just scratching my head~~

felt kind of awkward...

surprise shot

she took way too many pictures of me


So, here's my haul.


Stuff from ones, I need school supplies, so I decided to get expensive ones. xD

Doesn't it look like me? ;) I'm kidding! I think it's pretty, so I bought it.

Inside of the planner. I don't know if I should use this one, or the pink one

Inside the notebook. plain~~

Egg pancake things. My mom made me buy it for my brother

DBSK poster!! We're friendly with the shop owner, so I got it for $2! So hot, I only got it for jaejoong, who looks very hot!

Cellphone jems! I need to buy a case before I stick it on...:( I don't want any of it falling off!


That is all, I'll post up my shopping haul when I have time.It might also include my school supply shopping stuff too xD

No comments:

Post a Comment