Monday, August 23, 2010

Holy cow! a Walmart haul!

I'm sorry, but there won't be any pictures in this post. :( My cam is out of batteries...and it needs to be recharged(don't know where the charger is though.....) ^^;;
Anyways, the reason for this expedition was to...buy school supplies(again......)

What did I get? well....I got 10 refill lined papers(200 sheets/pack)...FOR 25 cents! : DD SCORE!!
So....I basically.....have....2000 sheets of lined paper ^^; well...I'm very prepared.
plus, it only cost 2.50!(+ 13% tax...but that's besides the point)

I also found HARD CANDY at walmart!!!! : DDD I was so excited, i wasn't sure what to buy. I ended up getting the baked blush in living doll, and it's very pretty! Little to no shimmers(there's no sunlight out now, so I'm not sure on this), and a very nice pink flush to your skin. So pretty! Plus, it's 6.98! it's cheaper than the states, which is $7...HEHEHEHEH <3
Now that i've researched what to buy, i'm READY! MUAAHAHHAHAH

I also got a new calculator. I dropped my old one so many times, that it can't be reliable anymore. It works, but I think I'll use it as a backup.

On another note, all together on just school shopping, I probably spent $50(just school supplies mind you)...and i'm not done. I'm gonna buy a new bag from gmarket. >w<;;; too much? nawww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment