Monday, August 16, 2010

Review: Etude house BB Magic Balm

Here is a review of Etude house's BB magic balm. It is in a tub/balm format that some may not be used to. This comes with an excellent brush, which is another contributing factor
to buy this bb bam.


So, this is the box. A very beautiful metallic box that is really pretty.

The ingredients.

What you get inside.

Everything, and different angles of the brush. I love this brush.

This is about a month or so of usage(not everyday), and there is quite a lot.


Here's my before and after shots. I think there's great coverage, and I'm sorry if the photos are not the best.



So, I tested on my hand so it may be easier to see. It has great coverage and very buildable. The colour may be too light for some, but matches me well so far. It is however, a little dark for my hand.


Breakdown:

Coverage: 8/10
Great coverage, but not extremely heavy coverage(and when I mean extremely heavy, I mean that you won't even see one little blemish). However, the most I put on is 2 layers since any more and it'll become too much.

Longevity: 7.5/10
I'm not to sure about this, since I don't notice it. However, I think this last quite a long time. I also put a finishing powder over this, so that may be a contributing factor.

Oil control:
~7/10
I don't have very oily skin, and since I put a powder over it, I'm not too sure. However, it doesn't melt off my face.

Brush: 8.5/10
I really like this brush, but I don't have a lot of brushes to compare to. I've only every used the brush to put on this bb balm so yeahh...

Over all: 8/10
This would be an excellent purchase for someone who's looking for a bb cream to try. Or, even someone who whats to try different types of bb creams, and liquid bb isn't working for them. It also has a heavier coverage than the average bb cream, so if you want a bb cream with heavy coverage, then this may be for you. However, if you are not light skinned, this may not work for you.

Purchase again: Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Heey, Thanks for the review i was looking for exact the same bb cream!!(:
    I'm really happy with the coverage on your pictures!~
    I hope i could try this bb cream soon!:D

    Great Blog! ^-^
    I just discovered it!;D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for enjoying the blog ^^ sorry for the late reply, I don't get notifications on comments, so I never realized someone commented.

    I actually really like this bb cream. It gives you a flawless look and it's wonderful. Just make sure you get a good finishing powder, and you're good to go. I hope you enjoy the bb cream as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete