Thursday, June 17, 2010

PmalI, small haul

-Edit- Oh, and I edited my blog layout thingy. I hope it looks prettier. It's just something I did on a whim.( in fact, I just clicked what I thought was pretty.)

So, today I went to pmall, and it didn't feel as eventful as usual.
I did stay up till 2 finishing an ISP, so that might have contributed to the reason why I didn't have as much fun as I usually do.
Anyways, I spent about $34-38. I honestly can't be sure. :s
I saw a shirt that was really cute! but, I didn't as for the price, and now i'm regretting it. I'm going back next week though. LOL

Anyways, on to what I bought(sorry for the crappy pics, I was studying for exams,and am now procrastinating :) );

1) First thing I bought, was bbt(bubble tea) LOL...I bought it up stairs cuse I had a coupon card for it, and I thought I might as well fill it up. Well, mistake, the 'fresh' mango juice, was not so fresh. ALSO, the tapioca tasted...SO BAD! It was good at first, until I got to the bad ones. They were so hard, gawd. I also bought curry fish balls downstairs near the JYC house store. Their fish balls are the best.

2) Next, I really wanted trucker hats, and I found a store. $5 EACH! DEAL! ahaha, at least at pmall it is. Plus, they were cute, and fitted my head well. A lot of them, I find wayy too big for my head. I got white and pink, I want to go back and get more. : P


The white one, taken at pmall with my cellcam. sorry :(

Pink one, taken with my camera.


3) don't laugh at this, but....some fake sushi. LOL it's a father's day gift ; )
why you may ask? well...it's a little embarrassing to say, but my dad owns a sushi restaurant. And he enjoys flourishing his restaurant with faux sushi...okay, not really. but, he does enjoy putting ornaments and the like up. So, I bought his sushi...:s it wasn't cheap either, but it's quite cute. packaging looks bad though


4) a little cellphone charm . It cost 3.99!! Cheap. and it's an adorable little rabbit(or not so little considering it's a cellphone charm). during the summer time, I usually go all out on decorating my phone, but during school, I don't. Usually, I won't have huge charms. They just get in the way. Especially since I'm not allowed phones in school. Now my little bear has a friend. (no, I am NOT INSANE!)

5) a pink planner. It's so cute!!! and it's 1.99!! Now, my schools usually give me planners, but they are so ugly! plus, I can use it for uni. Or, even use it for personal things. Actually...I'm not sure when I'll use it. However, 1.99 is pretty good for a planner. Especially the school agendas cost $5 D : and I can take that 5 and spend it on an actual beautiful asian planner.



6) My friend, she only had debit on her, so yeah. But, she bought jewelry(consisting of 1 earring, 1 ring, and 1 headband), 1 trucker hat(it said cherry on it, and I want it too : [ ), bbt, fishballs, planner, pencil case. I think that's it. OH btw, the reason we went was to get father's day gifts. That's right. Father's day gifts. What did she want to get her dad? some optical fiber plant thingys, or a sword, OR some waterfall thingy. > >;; I didn't even originally plan to go there to get a father's day gift either.


This is a note to self, so you can ignore this. :P

next time, I want to:
1. Buy some clothes
2. More cell charms
3. Look at cell
4. take puri kura
5. More hats
6. get some cute jewelry
7. get opal hair treatment thing
8. Get some false eyelashes
9. Get some glasses as accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment