Saturday, June 5, 2010

Review:NYC New York Color Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm [510A Sugar Kiss]

NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm In Sugar Kiss

This is just a quick, simple review on the NYC lip sliders. I've only got one shade, Sugar kiss. i wanted Sugar coated, but it was all gone. :(
Anyways, it's a simple review, and I'll go more in depth on a later review(when I can get my hands on Sugar coated >:D )
This lip balm is very wearable, with a few layers it gives a nice sheen to your lips. The more layers you build on, the more it appears. I love the light baby pink lips look, so it's a plus. I've only noticed it just now, but it has shimmers in it! I noticed shimmers on my lips, but I thought it was from the brush I was using.
I got it after reading reviews, and it doesn't disappoint. In addition, since it's a lip balm, and not a gloss(although it appears to be one) it's moisturizing!!
One thing I didn't like was....it looks like mines was perspiring...:( it has like...droplets of water one it...
Overall, it's an excellent buy!! In addition, it was under $3(without tax)




2 comments:

  1. It's apparently discontinued. I'm sorry disappointed reader. :( That's what I heard anyways. If you find any, buy before it's gone. D:

    ReplyDelete