Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WOOT! Guess what! -edit-

GUESS WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL?!?!?
THATS RIGHT!! GMARKET STUFF!!!
: DD I have exams today, so I'll edit this post with pics, and perhaps a video when I come back ^^
i'm very excited!!

-Edit-

Okay, so my camera's out of batteries!
So...I'm gonna have to take pictures and swatches tomorrow. :( sorry guys.
So, a review on Gmarket.

Although I had that mishap, it was all good.
I requested for it to be resent. It was sent on the 19th(korean time, so probably the 18th for me). Arrived today, so 3-4 days give or take since I dunno when it arrived in Canada(canada post isn't open sat+sun, so those aren't considered 'business' days).
Also, I looked at the customs decloration, and omg...it shipping was supposed to cost 52,800! but, I paid 39,000! YE!!

All in all, it's VERY GOOD! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment