Friday, June 24, 2011

Curry, yum!

Today, my sister and I made some curry to eat.
It was so yummy! but, we kinda over ate..LOL


This was all of the ingredients. We added an instant curry block


And so, we cook the food.

We then split it up, so my sister makes a veggie one, and I make a meat one. 1.5 cup of water for each.


My sister's veggie one.


My meat one.

Then the curry block thing was added.


Sister's veggie curry with curry base.


My lovely meat one.

That is all there is to it. It is ready to be plated. Our original dinner was supposed to be salmon, so we tasted some of the curry.


My sister's veggie curry plated.

I think she put too much = =


My lovely curry!


Spoon is next to it showing it's size. We used small plates. So cute!

Ahh dinner was good. yum. Never felt this full in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment