Wednesday, June 22, 2011

eeeekkkk gggaaaadddd

I feel like an android....I've been uhh 'studying' and I think it went well.
I had a chemistry exam today, and it went...very well. A little too well...it's too suspicious. I didn't freak out, or stumble too much. I finished things right on time, with a little bit to spare to check like, 2-3 times. I finished multiple choice a little bit earlier than recommended time...
hmmm....either I'm really good, or I'm so cocky but did horrible. I hope it's the first option :s I'm supposed to be majoring in chem...LOL sad sad life.

So...I'm actually feeling sick right now. During my exam, I didn't have a tissue, so I was sniffling the whole time. It was horrible. I would just wipe my nose, and snot will cover my sleeve. Too much information? I think so. I don't even know why I started to feel so sick.
ugh, I hope I get better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment