Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exams!!

I've decided to make this blog, not only a makeup blog, but just a blog for my personal entertainment. When I feel the need to write my emotions and my events.
I want to be able to look back on this blog and just think "ohhh yeahhhh..." or even "omg...I'm so imature...= =''' "
xD

Anyways. Exam stress is getting to me. I've been studying chemistry all day long, and it's wearing me out. I see my peers, and some of them seem to be doing just fine, they seem to be coasting. For some reason, I feel like I'm the only one putting in effort.


OMFG. I just made a HUGE post...and all that's above was salvaged.
I want to cry. I no longer feel appreciation. I feel devastation.

What I had originally written was something similar to this:

lalalala something about something lalala

OH. I asked friend about their osap potential funding. Turns out, her amount is the same as mine. I felt cheated from the world.
My parents have 3 children(including me) who work day and night(literally, they own their own business) who wouldnt be able to pay for my education if not for osap.
Where as, my friend who is an only child who owns a gucci wallet, macbook, going to china this year and cuba. Oh, and did I mention her father has a hidden income?
I wanted to go to china this year, but me going will set my family into a big huge debt, I potentially won't even be able to go to school.
I feel so cheated that I, someone who really needs the money, is getting the same amount as someone who is privileged enough to have their parents pay.

I feel the world is so unfair...
you know what? I shouldn't feel that way.
I should appreciate what the world has to give. I should appreciate the quality education I get.
With out family situation, I normally wouldn't even be going to school right now if not for OSAP and wonderful canada.

Well, I bid you farewell. I shall sleep tonight appreciating the world just this much more.

-END SUMMARY-
that was the post I was supposed/did write. Well, it's gone now. I'm gonna sleep being bitter.
Damn world. why?! *shakes fist* = =

No comments:

Post a Comment