Thursday, June 16, 2011

Travelo~~

Ugh...I should really stop spending money :(
Anyways, today, I made a splurg!! I bought a pink travelo. It's so adorable though!!!
It cost 9.99 at shoppers, and they fill it up for you with a perfume of your choice! SCORE!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The perfume I chose to fill it up with was givenchy very irrisible. It's Eau de Parfum.
Which is awesome, cuse it last longer, and you're paying 10 for the atomizer AND perfume.

It's really cute and pink....I just hope I don't regret it in the future.

Photobucket
My lovely!!

Photobucket
The back of the package. Teaching you how to use it.

Photobucket
It looks like this.

Photobucket
And tada! Just wished the inside was pink : (

Photobucket
And on the other side, it says travelo.

Travelo also comes in other colours, like black, magenta and silver. But I mean, look at this pink! Why would you want any other colour? LOL


Ps. I've been having this feeling of not wanting to study. DDD: I didn't study yesterday, and I don't think I'm going to study today. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment