Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is

SINGLE FOR LIFE! CRAZY CAT LADY! *derp face*

Yup, I’m single, and I’ll probably be single for a while. I’ve never been in a relationship before either.
How is single life? Umm…awesome?
I get to talk to who I want, and hang out with who I want. No stress of “omg…he’s not replying…does he hate me?” and “Dafuq is he thinking?!” There's so many stressful things about relationships, I'm not sure I can handle it. Schools already a handful, I don't think I can balance my life.

Yes, it is lonely no having someone, but…I’m satisfied by myself.
I’m rather be with someone for good reasons, rather than be with someone simply so I’m not alone. I don’t want to be with someone in the mean time while I wait, and find a better person. That’s just…not right.
 At this point in life, if I'm with someone, it'll be long term, and it'll be someone I see myself with for a long time. Am I taking it too seriously? Maybe. But I want to find and be with the right person, not the wrong one. I'd rather not have all the stress and all the tears for the wrong guy, so I'm going to just...avoid all that until I'm sure, until I'm certain about it.

I also think I have so much in store for me…so much potential in my future, I don’t want a guy to ruin it for me [sorry future man…you ruin me. jkkkksss]. Sometimes, I have thoughts where…I’ll be the type of lady who marries her career, the type that falls in love with her career, and can’t settle down. I know if I get my dream job, I won’t be able to part from it. I would love what I do [related to medicine or science]. But I also want a family, ugh, so torn.

Plus, I’d rather not seem like a hoe being in multiple relationships. Nu uh.

Embrace single life people.

No comments:

Post a Comment