Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 06 - Write 30 interesting facts about yourself

1) I like learning.
2) I have a high pain tolerance
3) I'm very independent. I don't like anybody doing things for me.
4) Sometimes, I go crazy organizing things. For example, things MUST be in a certain order. Or colour...
5) I like the colour pink. Not any pink, but baby pink.
6) I'm bad with change. I get into a routine, and hate it when that get's messed up.
7) I like routine.
8) I'm a morning person.
9) But I still like sleep.
10) I like eating.
11) I like shopping [clearly]
12) Sometimes, I'm overly emotional.
13) I sometimes buy 2 of everything, one to use, and one to just...keep. LAWL
14) Despite organizing things like crazy, I can be messy...and when I am, I'm REALLY messy.
15) I try to smile a lot.
16) I'm not as girly as I look. I'm manly at times. I burp like a man : D
17) I'm lazy.
18) I have bad vision, and sometimes can't see things...or people.
19) I like taking pictures, but I've become too shy now to whip out my camera and take pictures.
20) Sometimes [or is it often...?] I say something that sounds horrible, but I didn't mean to...For example I may say 'it' instead of he or she. I don't mean that they aren't human...it's just habit that I say that.
21) I'm really shy, yet, outgoing? I'm shy to approach people sometimes, but if you talk to me, I'm friendly. Does that make sense?
22) I'm not very creative. When making usernames...I'm usually stuck.
23) I'm a private person. I don't like people knowing my business. [Although, I am writing a blog...haha]
24) I'm a texting addict. I love texting people!
25) I'm self-conscious. I notice all of my flaws, and anything wrong with me. You could say I have low self-esteem. But, I do know that I'm not ugly. I just get moments where I don't believe I'm attractive. At all.
26) I've probably had every procedure done on my teeth. Wisdom teeth extraction? yup. Braces? yup. Root canal? yup. Expanders? oh hell yeah. I've done nearly everything to have perfect teeth.
27) I dislike needles. Yeah...gotta suck if I want to go into the medical field.
28) I'm punctual. And I hate people who aren't.
29) I'm frugal. I don't like to waste money. Though, I'm questioning my money management skills right now. 
30) I'm a messy eater. I get things in my hair or lap.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment