Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 02 - Where You'd Like to Be in 10 Years

This is something I have always pondered about. As a kid, I would always always say "In school" And...all in honesty, that's probably where I'll end up in 10 years. In school, still learning.
Where would I like to be? In a medical clinic working as a physician. Or a family Doctor. That's my ideal.
You know what's funny? When someone gets asked that question, it almost always leads to what career they wish to have. It really does.

How old would I be again…? oh right…Nearly 30.
Well, I want to have kids and be married by 25/26ish. I don’t know, it just seems like the perfect time. I don’t want to be an old mom…But it probably won’t happen as planned.
But, if I’m not a doctor, I wouldn’t mind working in a research lab for a pharmacy, or in a chemist lab. ahhhhh…the research, the experiments, the gloves, the smell of lab equipment. It gets me excited. LOL
So, where would I like to be in 10 years? Working in my dream job, happy to go to work. With a family at home. Yup. Dream life.

No comments:

Post a Comment