Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 10 - Discuss your first love and first kiss

To be honest, I don't know who my first love is, or if I ever met my first love yet.
However, I have had my first kiss.
It was this year in university, when I was 18. Yup, I'm a late bloomer, and everyone's surprised by this.

The guy, we mutually liked each other [I think, or so he said]. We were hanging out in his dorm, on his bed. On his first advances, I was scared an refused. Seriously, it was scary. I was thinking, "do I want to love my first kiss to this guy? and this situation?"

It happened again, and I just did it. Got it over with. I was scared. To be honest. However, it was nice. I had no idea what I was doing. LOL It was a sad sight, and I was so embarrassed because his roommate was there.
It wasn't under the rain, and it wasn't somewhere romantic. We were exactly in a relationship, so that was kind of off. I had no idea what we were.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't do it, but I don't regret it. I liked him, and I'm glad I at least kissed someone I liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment