Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happier days

Although being cooped up in my room due to exams should send me into a spiral of depression...it doesn't.
I feel mellow, content with life right now.
I think I've finally set things right again, and i'm hoping that life will turn around.
I've patched things up with a few people in my life, and I can't wait for things to move forward.
I have got to stop being so shy and intimidated by things. I used to be able to talk to people so easily, and introduce myself. Now, I've found it to be harder, but I think I've got my spark back.

Now, I will be camping in my room or library and studying away.

Just to make this entry worthwhile, this is my makeup for saint patricks day. As a uni student, saint patricks day is designated as a day to be drunk all day. Alas, I held the party in my room (not really my party, I was the venue - -) and spent majority of the time sober. Cleaning up my room was a horror. Check my twitter for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment