Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 08 - A Moment you felt most satisfied with your life

A moment when I felt most satisfied.

When school started. In september, I was making new friends, I was social, but my marks were still high. I almost had everything. No, I didn't have a boyfriend at that time. I didn't need a guy to make me satisfied with my life. I felt strong, empowered to be independent and on my own. I loved my life then. It felt so perfect, good school, good grades, social life, sleep. It lasted for a month or so.

Then, it stopped. I pushed myself too hard. Things got stressful. I always push myself to my limit. But, I still wouldn't have it any other way.

Another moment that I felt happy was when the guy I liked said he liked me too.
Again, as all moments are, they are moments. They can only last for so long.
But, when it did happen, it felt great. I felt like I was on top of the world.

Another one was when I won jay park's album. It was fantastic. I got a poster, and jay was sexy. I was so lucky and greatful to win it!

I feel most satisfied with my life when I do something I enjoy. I feel relaxed and it doesn't feel rushed or pushed.
I sometimes enjoy studying, I feel satisfied when I accomplish my goal, maybe a simple one like studying in the library, to getting the best mark I can on my courses. Or..even being the best sister, the best friend, the best person I can.

There are many moments where I feel satisfied. Where I feel blissful.

No comments:

Post a Comment