Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 09 - How you hope your future will be like

I hope my future is filled with happiness, and a healthy family.
I would love to have a nice steady income that my family can live comfortably in without worry about bankruptcy.
I hope that I achieve my dream job, and dream diploma.
Marry a wonder man who loves me, and will never purposely hurt me. And if he did, he will say sorry. I want to be the couple where people will say "They're still together?" and "I wish I was like them"
I want to have 2 children, a boy and a girl. They will be smart, loving, caring children who are obedient.
I will have a extravagant wedding, where all my and his family will gather together to celebrate our binding.
My house will be grand, and I will be living in a nice neighbourhood where my children will be safe.

Overall, I will be happy. I want my future to be happy, and where I will be working a job I will be satisfied with. Where I will not be working at a minimum waged job.

No comments:

Post a Comment