Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol

Drugs are bad for you kids!

No, but seriously, drugs can eff you over. It may seem cool and fun at first, but your life will be in ruins. The money spent, the times wasted, and it just isn't healthy for you. Just don't do it. I'm totally against drugs. Addiction to anything is bad, and harmful to your body. No I have never done drugs, and I never plan to. People have offered [sad,  know] but I've always rejected. I have too bright of a future to waste it away with drugs....Sorry if I offended any druggies. I just don't think drugs are good. By drugs, I mean the illegal ones, not the prescription drugs for infection or other diseases.


Alcohol, is another matter. It's all good in moderation. Just don't drink too much, and...I would say drink when you're legal...but pft. We all know you guys [wow...I'm speaking like as if I'm an old geezer] will drink before of age. And legal ages are all different in different countries. But yes, be a safe drinker. You will want to remember the night when your friends are doing silly things. Yes, I do drink, but only with people I know and feel safe around. I try not to drink when there are strangers around. I've had a bad experience with alcohol, and I never want to repeat that again. I've never been dependent on alcohol, where I would potentially go to AA. I have since controlled myself. I used to be so afraid of drinking, but now I sometimes do feel like an alcoholic. I'm not though, but I feel different from before. Ok, that's enough about alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment