Friday, April 6, 2012

Diet!

Hello~

So, since the start of university, I have not been eating healthy. I have been eating the food they provide at residence, which consist of burgers, fries and the sort. Clearly...I had gained a massive amount of weight from it. Specifically, freshman 15. Right now, I plan to lose majority of this weight for the summer.

So, here is the plan:

NO:
- cookies
- candy
- chocolate
- chips
- fries
- sugar
- ice cream
- junk food

CUT:
- carbs
- caffeine
- juices
- oil
- salt

OK:
- Drink 8 bottles of water per day
- salad
- fruits
- one serving of meat per day
- one glass of milk per day
- whole wheat

CALORIES PER DAY: 1800
No eating after 9 pm.

In addition to more sleep, and exercise, which consist of min 45 min of running.
I will attempt to exercise 2-4 times per week, depending on my schedule.

Let's hope this all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment